Warwick Hotels and Resorts (WHR) is to re-open the upgraded luxury Warwick Cayo Santa Maria Resort on November 10th 2016. The 800 rooms and suites Resort is located on the north shore of Cuba, and is owned by Grupo Gaviota, with whom WHR entered into a Management Agreement last year.
Located on the north shore of Cuba, close to Santa Clara Airport, Warwick Cayo Santa Maria Cuba, designed as a 5-star All-Inclusive Hotel Resort, will re-open its doors after an intensive maintenance program on November 10th 2016. The hotel features 800 rooms and suites from Deluxe Rooms with Garden, Pool or Sea View, to the Warwick Suite with Balcony and Sea View. To complement the rooms and suites, Warwick Cayo Santa Maria Cuba boasts 7 Restaurants and 8 Bars:
– Le Med offers Mediterranean cuisine, located on the main lobby level, serving an à la carte menu.
– Fusion, a modern Restaurant gives guests an opportunity to discover different exotic cuisines.
– La Trattoria is Warwick Cayo Santa Maria’s Snack-Bar which is open 24/7, offering: Pizzas, Sandwiches, Hamburgers and a variety of snacks.
– Caribeño offers authentic and sophisticated Caribbean food à la carte whilst in an intimate setting
– The Main Buffet, is Warwick Cayo Santa Maria’s principal All Day Dining Restaurant, featuring a buffet style Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner catering to the taste preferences of all guests
– Ranchon Playa, is a Cuban Grill Restaurant serving Lunch including local specialties.
– Crazy Lobster, is the Resort Hotel’s seafood a la carte dining option, which is not included in the All Inclusive offers. Here, guests can enjoy a variety of fresh seafood, prepared as they wish.
– Aqua Bar, is the Resort’s Pool Par where Guests can relax and enjoy refreshing drinks poolside.
– La Havaneria, is a Bar serving a wide range of international spirits. It is located on the lower lobby and offers entertaining live music performances in the evenings.
– Beach Bar 1 & Beach Bar 2, are located at each entrance of the beach, where guests have the opportunity to order light snacks and drinks.
– Tea Corner and Lobby Bar, offers a variety of coffees, pastries and international drinks.
– Theatre Bar, is a Cocktail bar which is located at the Theatre, offering handcrafted Cocktails during shows.
Warwick Cayo Santa Maria Cuba offers one multi-purpose meeting room for business use or events. A wedding gazebo offers a prime location for truly memorable wedding experiences within tropical gardens, turquoise waters and white sandy beaches. Fitness enthusiasts can train at the fully-equipped Fitness Centre, or enjoy the numerous leisure and sports activities, such as motorized and non-motorized water sports: kayak, windsurfing, snorkeling, diving, yoga, aerobics, dance classes, volleyball, water polo, boules, bingo, tennis, basketball and more. Young & Old can spend their evenings relaxing with daily live-entertainment at the theatre.
The re-opening of the Resort Hotel marks a major step in the development of WHR, after having established its presence in the Caribbean with the opening of Warwick Paradise Island in the Bahamas end of October 2016. Warwick Hotels and Resorts, formerly known as Warwick International Hotels, has entered into the Management Agreement with Grupo Gaviota, one of the largest Cuban travel companies, and one of the key players in the tourism sector, in 2015. WHR’s portfolio of Hotels and Resorts includes properties in The Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific. Furthermore, Warwick continues to expand rapidly in key destinations and locations worldwide.
For more information about Warwick Cayo Santa Maria Cuba , visit https://warwickhotelscuba.com/en/cayo-santa-maria/
Follow our news on Twitter @Warwick_Buzz.