NEW YORK, N.Y. – Warwick Hotels and Resorts (www.warwickhotels.com) today unveiled its new guest recognition program, Warwick Journeys, that will reward frequent guests with exclusive, personalized benefits at flagship Warwick hotel properties in North America and Europe. The first program of its kind for the brand, Warwick Journeys was created based on feedback from its most loyal guests and aims to build community with travelers throughout the entire Warwick Hotels and Resorts collection across the globe.
“We’re very excited to be able to show the utmost appreciation to our devoted Warwick guests with Warwick Journeys,” commented Clare Chiu, Director of Business Development for Warwick Hotels and Resorts. “We listened to our guests and their extensive feedback, and we have taken an important step by recognizing their brand loyalty with this new set of elite benefits and amenities. We feel that this new program and its structure, combined with our recent rebranding efforts, will help us foster an even greater sense of awareness and engagement across our entire collection. ”
Available for immediate enrollment at warwickjourneys.com, the Warwick Journeys program assigns bespoke amenities and experiences at participating hotels and resorts. In addition to gaining credit for every stay completed within the program, Warwick Journeys features a distinctive cross-stay accelerator benefit for guests. Unlike other brand recognition programs that base status levels on points accrued via the overall number of stays completed, the Warwick Journeys cross-stay accelerator allows members to progress through the benefit tiers significantly faster by staying at multiple Warwick locations rather than one.
The complete tiered structure of benefits for Warwick Journeys is detailed below:
Introductory members enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access during their first stay and will have instant access to book Warwick Journeys exclusive member offers.
Purple level members of the Warwick Journeys will have completed two to three visits at one participating property. These guests will receive complimentary Premium Wi-Fi as well as access to exclusive rates and offers.
As a more frequent guest, members are elevated to Gold status when they have completed a stay at two separate Warwick hotels (via the cross-stay accelerator benefit) or between four to 15 stays at one property. Gold-level members will be given the aforementioned Purple-level amenities and additional benefits that include:
– Guaranteed availability with 72-hour advance notice of arrival when booking the member exclusive rate
– Complimentary upgrade to the next best available room upon arrival
– Welcome drink for up to two people during their stay
– Complimentary late checkout at 4 p.m. based on availability
– Welcome Amenity
Black members will have completed a stay at four different participating hotels (via the cross-stay accelerator benefit) or 16+ nights at one Warwick property. Black-level members will be given the aforementioned Gold-level amenities and additional benefits that include:
– Guaranteed availability with 24-hour advance notice of arrival when booking the member exclusive rate
– Welcome drink for up to two people per day during their stay
– Complimentary breakfast for up to two people per stay
– Complimentary garment steaming for up to two pieces of laundry per stay
– Early check-in at 11 a.m. (based on availability)
– Private guest services contact, which serves as a dedicated concierge for black-level members
– Automatic entry into an annual drawing for the chance to win an ultimate getaway to the newly opened Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas.
In addition to the above benefits, Warwick Journeys also offers its members certain “hidden amenities” that will show the brand’s eagerness to go above and beyond for their guests. These undisclosed benefits are designed to add an element of surprise and deliver a truly exclusive Warwick experience.
Participating hotels and resorts in the Warwick Journeys program include:
– North America: Warwick New York, Warwick Allerton – Chicago, Warwick Melrose – Dallas, Warwick Denver, Warwick Seattle, Warwick San Francisco and coming soon to the program, the new Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas.
– Europe: Hôtel Westminster (Paris), Warwick Paris, Hotel Barsey by Warwick (Brussels), Warwick Brussels, Warwick Reine Astrid – Lyon and Warwick Geneva.
All stays must be booked through Warwick Hotels and Resorts directly in order to qualify toward Warwick Journeys status.
To ensure personalized attention and service for which the brand is renowned, dedicated member support will be delivered by phone (1-844-WJGuest) as well as via email (email@example.com).
Each Warwick Journeys member will also have access to their own guest portal, which can be accessed via the program’s dedicated warwickjourneys.com website. This service allows members to access their profile and membership information as well as book member-exclusive offers and rates, manage upcoming reservations, view past stay information and receive communications from participating Warwick Hotels and Resorts.
The launch of the loyalty program is one of two major developments for Warwick Hotels and Resorts in the past year, as it recently underwent a company-wide rebranding effort this past summer. Now, all properties in the collection’s 50+ hotels and resorts are united under a common logo. The brand itself also changed its name to “Warwick Hotels and Resorts” from “Warwick International Hotels.”
For reservations and information on Warwick Hotels and Resorts, please visit: www.warwickhotels.com.